Selket, Egyptian Goddess of Scorpions
2014.02.27 14:26 ZippyXX Selket, Egyptian Goddess of Scorpions
Goddess of Scorpions Concept art link (She would be a giant scorpion with the head of a woman, but otherwise not look like this. There just is no better picture to display my perceptions)
Alternative design (Here she would be more lady-like only with a scorpion tail. While using her second ability, her hands would get replaced with scorpion-like hand tools. You can write in the comments what you prefer)
Type: Magical, Melee
Hit progression: Normal
Pros: High Sustain, High Defense
HP: 500 (+99)
Mana: 190 (+40)
Magical Protection: 30 (+0.9)
Physical Protection: 21 (+3)
HP5: 7 (+0.9)
MP5: 5 (+0.4)
Attacks per second: 0.93 (+0.01)
Lore: For many humans, scorpions invoke just as much fear as venomous snakes. They inhabit dry climates and are therefore ubiquitous in Egypt. Thats why people call for Serket, Deification of the scorpion, to protect them from those creatures and heal them from poisonings caused by scorpions and snakes.
Serket is not only the goddess of scorpions, but also of magic and the underworld. There she helped in the process of rebirth of the newly deceased, and oriented them as they came to her, giving them the breath of life.
Mainly a protective goddess, she also punished the wrong doers with her burning wrath. This time she does so while taking the form of a giant scorpion.
Passive: Poison Supply Selket stores poison in her tail. She gains 3% every second and 5% for every successful auto attack. When using her first or ultimate ability, the healing/damage of these abilities depend on how much poison she uses. If she uses 50% of her poison, the normal damage/healing (as shown) will be applied, if she uses 0% of her poison no damage/healing will be applied and if she uses 100% of her poison, the damage/healing will be multiplied by 2.
Ability 1: Poison Sting Selket attacks with her sting, damaging all enemies in an arc in front of her and slowing them. Depending on how long she keeps the button pressed before releasing the ability, a percentage of her poison will also be applied to all enemies, damaging all enemies every .5 seconds for 2 seconds and crippling them for the duration.
Ability Type: Arc
Magical Damage: 40/70/100/130/160 (+40% physical power)
Slow Duration: 2 seconds
Poison Magical Damage per tick (50%): 20/30/40/50/60 (+15% magical power)
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Ability 2: Claw Grasp Selkets magical claws grow in size and she uses her 2 pincers to damage all enemies in a line. Enemy gods hit by at least one pincer are grabbed by her, being crippled and rooted for a short time, while Selket carries them away at a slightly reduced movement speed. While grabbed, enemies deal 30% less damage.
Ability Type: Line
Magical Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+60% magical power)
Grab Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds
Cooldown: 17 seconds
Ability 3: Be Clean! Selket protects all allies at her ground target location, instantly removing all slows, Damage over time-effects, protection debuffs and other debuffs. For each ally protected by this ability, her poison supply is filled by 8/11/14/17/20%. Effected allies also gain slow immunity and protections for a short time after cleaned.
Ability Type: Ground Target
Affects: Allies and Self
Protections duration: 2 seconds
Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
Ability 4: Curative Poison Selket uses her poison for healing matters, spraying it at a moveable ground target location. Allies inside gain 10/25/40/55/70 protections and are healed every .5 seconds, depending on how much poison is used. Enemies inside take damage and are slowed. The area is bigger the more poison is sprayed.
Ability Type: Ground Target
Poison Duration: 3 seconds
Healing and damage per tick (50%): 25/35/45/55/65 (+15% magical power)
Cooldown: 90 seconds
- Her second ability would be difficult to hit and work a bit similar to Kalis Lash, but it fires 2 projectiles instead of 3 and each enemy hit by at least one of them take full damage and will be grabbed by her.
- Her ultimate ability would be sprayable like Ah Muzen Cabs honey, but more area can be covered with it if a lot of poison is used and it is a bit thicker.
- Her movement speed would be higher than other guardians (375, on par with Arachne and Mercury) because she has no mobility in her kit.
- She would have a poison indicator similar to Bacchus' Drunk O Meter, in which you can see the current percentage amount of her poison. When using her 2 abilities affected by the poison, you could see how much poison you would use for her first ability or how much is still available (ultimate).
- Her third ability gets rid of all damage over time effects, but only from those who are 'attached' on her, for example it will remove the damage from AKs tornadoes if you aren't inside of it anymore, but if you stand inside a Tornado or Grasping Hands, you aren't immune to the damage inside. It would also remove attached things like Zeus' charges, Cupids heartbomb or Ah Muzen Cabs stinger instantly.
submitted by ZippyXX
to SMITEGODCONCEPTS [link] [comments]